STPR uses RallyMaster Pro for our volunteer registration. There are a few things I want to clarify before you enter the program.
FIRST-TIME VOLUNTEERS or NEVER REGISTERED ONLINE (RallyMaster Pro):
- If you have not previously registered before you will need to set up an account at RallyMaster Pro prior to being able to register as a rally volunteer.
RETURNING VOLUNTEERS WHO PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED ONLINE (RallyMaster Pro):
- If you forgot either your user name or password it is easy to retrieve them by checking the boxes and following the instructions.
- After entering RallyMaster Pro, please edit any changes to your profile.
FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS:
Please register and get your friends to register before the event!
If you have a team/team captain you would like to work with please state this in your preregistration. If you do not request a team or an assignment, we will discuss it at onsite registration so we can consider your time commitment, who you want to work with and the STPR needs.
We have a slightly different format for the Friday Parc Expose, so if you are in town you can see and talk to the teams before the event begins. We have a special need for Radio Operators and some volunteers to help out at the Fairgrounds (Not Service.); this last assignment will leave you plenty of time to spectate.
To help our specialty captains have an easier time assigning positions, please select your PRIMARY job.
- If you are volunteering for Ham Radio, check ONLY the Radio box, and enter your call sign.
- If you are volunteering for Medical OR Sweep, please select Medical OR Sweep, but NOT both. If you are Medical or Sweep and you have a Ham license, you should enter your call sign WITHOUT checking the radio box.
If you can to help with other jobs like helping set up or clean up at the fairgrounds, please check those boxes. You can also put comments in the comment box. The link below will take you to the registration web site.
The awards banquet on Saturday evening will be using the same caterer as last year. This year the awards banquet will be free for all volunteers.
Some of the benefits of working the event are:
1) Tee shirt
2) Pin and bumper sticker
3) FREE awards dinner on Saturday night.
4) Free entry into the Super Special stage on both nights with your wrist band and Tee Shirt
5) Free camping at the fairground for volunteers only!
6) And of course, making new friends
There will be a SHORT general worker meeting in the main fairgrounds building Friday after the Super Special.